Type in your email address below to follow my blog.. in your email!

Monday, January 14, 2013

What a.... poopy.... situation!

Baby girl has been very fussy lately. Here is evidence:

She has gone from pooping every time she eats to maybe only pooping once a day. And they are major blowouts, sometimes escaping the back of her diaper and creeping up between her shoulder blades. Graphic huh? Just be thankful I didn't take a picture.

I have found the best solution to take out these "poopy" stains. Oxyclean spray. I spray it on immdeiately, then rinse and rub out. Spray on again, let soak for a few minutes then pop in the wash. It gets every bit out. And I'vd had to do it a few times. She really likes to poop in the white outfits.

So I was snapping her picture tonight (horray iphone!) and I was able to get a progression of her poopy face. I was quite entertained. :)

"oh my, i think i might have to..."
"yep that's definitely a juicy poop!"
"squirt!!!"
"tee hee hee, and some for for ya"
"Oh yeah!"
"Have fun cleaning that one up!"

She was pretty pleased with herself. She enjoys giving those presents to mommy & daddy. And I must say, even though they are a little stinky, I appreciate the gesture. It's the only thing she is able to give to us so thoughtfully.

So even though I'm excited about going back to work, I'm in denial that I will have to leave her with strangers and 7 other babies on Monday. I am excited, however, about her bottle labels. Because there are 8 children in each class and the potential of 5 bottles per child, each child is assigned their own color. I may have talked about this already- I can't remember. If I have just smile and nod. So her color is orange. They said "just get orange electrical tape and then write her name on it, and put the date every day with garage stickers or masking tape with the date. Oh no no no no no no no. That will not suffice. I would have made my own lables, but they have to be dishwasher/bottle heater safe. So to the internet I roamed, and I found a really cool website: www.appliedlabels.com. You can order all sorts of organizing details.

I will upload some pictures once I have all of my bottles labeled. :)

Sending stinky love to all! :)

Posted via DraftCraft app

No comments:

Post a Comment