Type in your email address below to follow my blog.. in your email!

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Three months

Time flies. Seriously. Three months? And one week of work and daycare down!

First: baby info.

Favorite things: she loves talking (ok obviously not talking, but cooing and gah-ing). She enjoys smiling in the mornings, and loves lights.

Dislikes: does not like having gas or a too-full belly (i.e. when shee has to poo). Let me tell you, she can let it rip (she must get that from daddy). If she hasn't pooped in a while... Watch out, it may escape her diaper.

Milestones: has started to hit at things in front of her (see artwork below). She has rolled onto her belly a few times, and has rolled onto her back from her belly once.


Her first artwork. Of course digital on the ipad. :)

Daycare day one was tough, but we have gotten in the swing of things. Once I'm fully at wake forest location I think it will be easier. First week I was in Durham and wake forest 50/50. I am having to learn a lot of new tasks about home health (just a different kind of therapy, im not going out to peoples houses) on top of the new management piece. I can't wait to have full reighn and completely reorganize the space. :)

Cadence is doing well with daycare. I think she gets a lot of playtime because tuesday and wednesday she went to bed at 8, but was then up at 4am. She seems to enjoy her teachers and is never fussy when we pick her up.

Still spending quite a bit of time every night preparing her bottles. I have to make sure I have enough thawed milk in the fridge for her tomorrow. I have to put 4oz in 4 bottles for tomorrow, and I put those in her cooler in the fridge.. Making sure they have the date on them.. I have to put my three bottles of pumped milk into freezer bags, labeled with the date and amount. Then I have to wash todays pump equipment and bottles and her bottles and parts from daycare today. Finally, I make sure my pump bag and cooler is ready to go for tomorrow. I have to do this every night.

Last night in the brace! We dont have to wear it anymore!!!

First day at daycare.

Happy girl in her crib at school.


Tried to stimulate he with playtime, we see how well that went.

It was cold!



:)

Posted via DraftCraft app

No comments:

Post a Comment