Type in your email address below to follow my blog.. in your email!

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Overdue

Still pregnant.

I took last Thursday and Friday (10-18 & 10-19) off of work. Went back to work this Monday 10-22. Found out today (Tuesday 10-23), that because of Medicare cuts, there are strict productivity standards in place for therapists for the remainder of the year. We have a caseload of patients to support 2 full time therapists. Because my replacement has started already, there is no work for me (no patients, no paperwork). So I organized my lists today, made sure vendor information was listed for DME (durable medical equipment) for the things I've ordered for my patients (wheelchairs, walkers, etc). So today was my last day of work. I'm kind of bummed- I'm not a very good "sit at home and relax" kind of person. Ok... I royally suck at it. I'm not a big reader. I can only watch so much tv before I end up falling asleep on the couch. I enjoy projects... Can't do a lot of those while prego.

So here's my schedule list for the upcoming days, assuming cadence doesn't come until the eviction, I mean, the induction next Tuesday 10-30.

- appointment Wednesday at 12:45 to see what's going on in the Netherlands (i.e. dilation, effacement, station) and how baby looks/feels
- refax information to short term disability. I have kept all of my files organized and in a binder, but they must be goats (paper eaters) because they are missing some information to file my claim. (Disability will pay me for 8wks, 65% of my salary .. 12 weeks if we end up Caesarian. The rest is PTO use.)
-organize my office "armoire" into a wrapping station.
-make new Christmas stockings.
-re-organize walk-in attic (maybe)
-bake some cookies from scratch? I have a huge cookie cookbook :)

Any other ideas would be appreciated.



We promise we will let you know when baby is on her way. As soon as we know. We also will inform everyone of the induction protocol and time when we receive that information.

I leave you with some random pictures. Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment